|Company Name:||Raffles Hotel Le Royal|
|Current Location:||Phnom Penh|
|Tel:||023 981 888|
|Current Addresss:||Phnom Penh|
Sales Executive / Manager – Corporate / Leisure / MICE
· Exceed room revenue targets through account development and maintenance, regular sales calls, entertainment and sales trips as and where appropriate.
· Support goals, objectives, and philosophies of Raffles Hotel Le Royal.
· Develop lead sources through prospecting, solicitation, referrals, trace files, and cold calls.
· Conducts site inspections of the property with prospective and existing clients.
· Source Meetings and Group business.
· Source long staying guests from account base.
· Attend business association events and networking events as and where appropriate.
· Monthly review account profile/based on room nights production and average rate.
· Fully responsible of accounts under his/her management, including contracting, updating profile and renewing contracts in Opera.
· Update management on VIP arrivals and meet and greet accordingly
· Conduct negotiations to achieve the best profit and rates for the Hotel.
· Attend and contribute to daily sales meeting and report on activities, market trends and business leads
· Performs related duties and special projects assigned
· Minimum three years’ experience in hotel operations, related to or preferably in Corporate, Leisure or MICE sales
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Ability to prioritize, organize work assignments and follow-up
· Ability to execute a multitude of tasks on a timely basis
· Ability to promote positive relationships with guests and staff
· Ability to ensure security and confidentiality of guests and hotel data
· Ability to be a clear thinker, analyze and resolve problems with good judgment
· Outstanding writing and oral communication skills; ability to interface confidently with high profile customers
For applications, please contact Mr. Phann Sopheara, Director of Talent & Culture via email email@example.com
Address: 92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh (off Monivong Blvd), Sangkat Wat Phnom,
Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia, Tel: 023 981 888, Fax: 023 981 148
Deadline: 15 June 2018